The Luftwaffe Archives & Records Reference Group  

Go Back   The Luftwaffe Archives & Records Reference Group > USEFUL WEBSITES > Useful Websites: J - L

Old 11-19-2008, 09:47 PM

Default LuftwaffeData Wiki

Guys,

The LuftwaffeData Wiki has been "up and running" for about 18 months.

The Wiki contains a number of new articles and some transfered from the original LuftwaffeData site.

The url is http://www.wiki.luftwaffedata.co.uk/....html/Main_Page

This separates out everything from the original site that provided a history of Aufkl.Gr.122 which can also be found here

The idea behind this Wiki is to create an organic site that we, the members, can grow with contributions on the Luftwaffe subjects that interest us all. The beauty behind the Wiki principle is that the site can be "self moderating" (I hope).

Please note that the intention behind the Wiki is to share information about the Luftwaffe in an objective manner.

The main headings so far created are:-

Operations
Unit Histories
Unit Codes
Airfields
Glossary

The number of articles continues to grow, although not as a fast a rate as I had hoped. There are now 72 articles of varied length under the Unit History Category including two recent ones provided by Larry deZeng. The Operations category contains a number of articles including ones on the Demyansk transport operations, those supporting the besieged troops in Budapest and others. The Glossary contains approx 280 entries to which I continue to add items.

For those with an RSS reader or browser that can handle RSS feeds (such as Opera) here is the link to the LuftwaffeData Wiki RSS feed

If you wish to assist in the editing of this site please contact me via e-mail or pm. (To edit pages on the site you have to be logged in. To obtain a log-in you will have to contact me.)

Andy Mitchell
www.luftwaffedata.co.uk

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Switch to Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode